Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 1999
Grant Name: KHM-C-MEF
RFB/ Contract No.: KHM-C-MEF-T/07-2021
Contract Title: Supply Health Equipment to CENAT
Issued on: 19th July 2021
1. The National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer (CENAT-SI) has received a grant from the Global Fund through Ministry of Economy and Finance as a Principal Recipient and Ministry of Health (MOH) as a the Implementer towards the cost of the program title: Rapidly march towards elimination of new HIV infections and ending AIDS as a public health threat by 2025, Increase Access to and Improve Quality of TB Diagnosis and Treatment at OD and Community levels, with linkages to TB-HIV in Cambodia, and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for the supply of Health Equipment for CENAT-SI.
2. The National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer (CENAT-SI) now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the supply of Health Equipment for CENAT-SI.
3. Procurement will be conducted through international competitive bidding procedure as specified in the RGC Standard Operating Procedures on Procurement for All Externally Financed Projects/Programs and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia, and in accordance with the procedures of the Global Fund.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:00 to 17:00 at the address given below St.278/95, Beung Keng Kang II, Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
5. The bidding document will be delivery free of charge by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document can be collected in person or will be sent by email for oversea bidders and hard copy for local bidders. No liability will be accepted by the National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer (CENAT-SI) for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 31st August 2021 at 09:00 a.m. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address given below on 31st August 2021 at 09:00 a.m.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security USD 11,871.00 as specified in ITB 19.
8. The address referred to above is:
National Center for TB and Leprosy Control, Sub Implementer (CENAT-SI)
Att. Dr, Huot Chan Yuda, Project Director of CENAT-SI
St.278/95, Beung Keng Kang II, Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Postal Code: 120103
Tel: +855 12 976 781/+855 16 660 688
CC: , , ,
* Definition of status types:
- Open - Procurement notice is open for bidding;
- Closed - Deadline has passed;
- Cancelled - Procurement process is cancelled;
- N/A - Not applicable, for General Procurement Notices with unspecified deadlines.
Please note that due to the difference in time zones, the actual deadline time may be a few hours earlier or later than when the status changes from Open to Closed on the website. Please do not solely rely on the above status and take note of the deadline in local time (found in the body of the text of each procurement notice).