Request for Bids Goods
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 1999
Grant Name: KHM-C-MEF
Purchaser: Ministry of Health Lead Implementer Team (MoH-LIT)
RFB/ Contract No. : KHM-C-MEF/MOH-LIT/ICB-001/2021
Contract Title: Supply Computer Laptop to CENAT
Issued on: 06 April 2021.
1. The Kingdom of Cambodia has received a grant from the Global Fund through Ministry of Economy and Finance as a Principal Recipient towards the cost of the program title: Rapidly march towards elimination of new HIV infections and ending AIDS as a public health threat by 2025, Increase Access to and Improve Quality of TB Diagnosis and Treatment at OD and Community levels, with linkages to TB-HIV in Cambodia, and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract1 for supply the computer laptops for CENAT-SI.
2. The Ministry of Health, Lead Implementer Team (MoH-LIT) as the implementer now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for supply computer laptop 122 units for National Center for Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control (CENAT).
3. Procurement will be conducted through international competitive bidding procedure as specified in the RGC Standard Operating Procedures on Procurement for All Externally Financed Projects/Programs and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia, and in accordance with the procedures of the Global Fund.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:00 to 17:00 at the address given below Building #80, Pennh Nouth Blvd (St. 289), Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
5. The bidding document will be delivery free of charge by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document can be collected in person or will be sent by email for oversea bidders and hard copy for local bidders. No liability will be accepted by the Ministry of Health, Lead Implementer Team (MoH-LIT) for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 24th May 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address given below on 24th May 2021 at 10:00 a.m
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security US$ 8,050.00 as specified in ITB 19.
8. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Health, Lead Implementer Team
Att. H.E Dr, Youk Sambath, Project Director of MoH-LIT
#80, Penn Nouth Blvd (St. 289), Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Postal Code: 12152
Tel: +855 12 621 224/+855 602 275
* Definition of status types:
- Open - Procurement notice is open for bidding;
- Closed - Deadline has passed;
- Cancelled - Procurement process is cancelled;
- N/A - Not applicable, for General Procurement Notices with unspecified deadlines.
Please note that due to the difference in time zones, the actual deadline time may be a few hours earlier or later than when the status changes from Open to Closed on the website. Please do not solely rely on the above status and take note of the deadline in local time (found in the body of the text of each procurement notice).