The 13th Annual Global Infrastructure Forum Has Been Postponed
Given the current situation in New York, across the country, and globally, with the continued spread of the coronavirus outbreak, CG/LA has decided to postpone the 13th Global Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum.
The Forum will be rescheduled to a date 4-6 weeks from the original date, March 25. For specific questions contact Isaac Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies for any inconvenience; New York has declared a state of emergency, and CG/LA thought it only responsible to move the Forum to a time that would be safer for its international visitors and distinguished guests.
The Global Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum is the best deal in the business – 2.5 days, 50+ infrastructure projects, and 300 infrastructure executives. Because CG/LA Forums are not sector-specific, it’s your opportunity to meet with and hear from projects representing twelve infrastructure sectors, including Highways and Bridges, Urban Mass Transit, Water / Wastewater, and Energy; hear best practices from industry experts; and meet with all Forum partners and projects one-on-one during the Private Meetings session.
- Access to 2 days of on-trend industry discussions
- The Top 50 Global Infrastructure Projects, all with business opportunities in the next 3-18 months
- Participation in the Private Meetings Reception – your opportunity to book up to 10 meetings with participating projects and Forum partners
- Luncheon keynotes and two networking receptions
- Access to all Forum presentations following the event
- ...and more!
2020 Keynote Speakers
Chairman of KKR Global Institute | Former Director of CIA
United States Secretary of Treasury
Chariman, Starr Holdings
United States Secretary of Transportation
Senior Advisor for Western Hemisphere, US DFC
Louisiana Secretary of Transportation
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2019