Korea, Republic of (South Korea)
- Consulting Services - Firm
UPDATED ON 12 AUGUST 2022 (ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON 11 AUGUST 2022): The second contract number listed below was incorrect. Note that it has been updated from:
Also note that the link listed below for this contract (where one can obtain more information) has also been corrected.
Letter of Invitation
Songdo, Incheon City, Republic of Korea
10 August 2022
1. The Green Climate Fund (hereinafter called “GCF”) was established in December 2010 with the purpose of making a significant and ambitious contribution to the global efforts towards attaining the goals set by the international community to combat climate change. In the context of sustainable development, the GCF will promote a paradigm shift towards low-emission and climate-resilient development pathways by providing support to developing countries to limit or reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to the impacts of climate change. The GCF’s headquarters (the Secretariat) are located in Songdo, Incheon City, Republic of Korea.
2. GCF is hereby inviting qualified firms to submit proposals for consultancy services for following services:
1. RFP-2022-022: Consultancy Services for Phase 2 of Remediation's to Address Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Gaps in the GCF Portfolio (Deadline 9 September 2022)
2. RFP-2022-020: Provision of Consultancy Services for- Review and Rectification of GCF Results and Project Management Data and Development of GCF Portfolio data Catalogue (Deadline 2 September 2022)
3. Request For Proposal (RFP)-2022-018.: RFP-2022-018: Provision of Support to the GCF Secretariat in the Development of Topical Guidance note for the implementation of the Integrated Results Management Framework (IRMF) (Deadline 26 August 2022)
3. More details on the requirements are provided in the attached RFP which can also be downloaded from the GCF website:
4. Please inform us in writing at the following address, upon review of this invitation whether you will submit a proposal: Attention: Procurement Manager (email@example.com)
Green Climate Fund
This is an updated notice.
DB Reference No
Related Notices and Contract Awards
* Definition of status types:
- Open - Procurement notice is open for bidding;
- Closed - Deadline has passed;
- Cancelled - Procurement process is cancelled;
- N/A - Not applicable, for General Procurement Notices with unspecified deadlines.
Please note that due to the difference in time zones, the actual deadline time may be a few hours earlier or later than when the status changes from Open to Closed on the website. Please do not solely rely on the above status and take note of the deadline in local time (found in the body of the text of each procurement notice).